Sunday, March 09, 2008

Terimakasih bijaksana

I wanna thank you for giving me time to breathe
Like a rock you waited so patiently
While I got it together
While I figured it out
I only looked but I never touched
'Cause in my heart was a picture of us
Holdin' hands, makin' plans and it's lucky for me you understand


apa yang sering diobrolin cewek?
apalagi kalo bukan cowok.
bisa cowok masing2, bisa juga cowoknya orang lain.
dan tiap kali temen2 wi ngeluh tentang pacar mereka, i feel so blessed to have u..
i have no complaint at all..
Thank you for everything :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mm,, a g bs ngmg ,,
mm,, scra g ngeh apa artinya kta2 td f(^.^),, wkeke :p.Mga aj jd first coment disni.Mksh jg y bwt semuany

6:30 AM  
Blogger Au' said...

Gelar tiker, merhatiin yg lagi kangen2an. hehehe... Peace..!!!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaga diri baek2,diri dan hati. Okeh.
10568309680

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home